Our Lady of the Rosary can be found on the corner of Woodward and I94. Our Lady is a restored gold statue sitting on the top of the St. Michael Bell tower which was purchased from Beaux Arts in Paris in 1906. Her face is beautiful. The inside of the church was once very ornate with statues, murals and such. Today it is very plain and functional for multipurpose use by the community although the gorgeous etched glass windows from Germany remain. The church was originally owned by St. Joseph's Memorial Episcopal Church before it was sold to Holy Rosary in 1907 for less than $20,000 which included the organ. It was the Ford Piquette Factory that brought people to the area.