Chelsea's restored 100 foot long railroad depot dates back to 1880. It is no longer used as a depot, although the Detroit Chicago train whizzes by here. It's a museum for the village of Chelsea. The architecture is considered stick style with gabled bay windows on both ends. University of Michigan students did the latest sprucing up providing it with a much need paint job, repairing gingerbread trim and replacing the windows. Local community companies provided the funds and windows. What teamwork!