The Howell Area Historical Society has painstakingly restored their train depot built in 1886. Part of the Ann Arbor Railroad that went from Toledo up to Frankfurt, the last train pulled away from this station in 1950. Inside, visitors are treated to a general store from the late 1800's and lots of train memorabilia. It will be open during the Melon Festival the weekend of August 17-19th at which time train rides will be given also. All aboard!